Your Monthly Bill
We mail bills for all student loan accounts 20 days prior to the date your payment is due. If your loan is in deferment, forbearance, or grace, you may receive an interest notice each month instead of a bill.
- An interest notice differs from a bill in that you're not required to make a payment.
- Making payments on an interest notice can minimize the amount of interest that will capitalize (be added to your current principal balance) when your account enters repayment.
Paperless Billing (eBilling)
To stop getting paper statements in the mail, enroll in Paperless Billing and get monthly email reminders when your payment is due.
Sign up in five easy steps
It's easy to switch from paper statements to Paperless Billing:
|Step 1||Sign in to Account Access on the right.|
|Step 2||Go to Account Profile and select "Paperless Enrollment."|
|Step 3||Check the box next to the "Billing Statements."|
|Step 4||Read and agree to the Electronic Correspondence Agreement and Disclosure.|
|Step 5||Click the "Sign Up Now" button, and you're done!|
Take a moment to make sure that we have the correct email address where you would like to receive your billing statement reminders. (And make us a "trusted sender" so our emails don't go to your spam folder.)
Paperless Billing is:
- Convenient—Sign in and pay or view your bill right from the secure Account Access link included in the email.
- Reliable—Get an email every month to remind you when your payment is due.
- Safe—Don't worry. Payment reminders do not include billing details or personal account information.
- Green—Reduce clutter and waste while helping the environment.
If you have a question about your bill, please contact Loan Servicing or Graduate and Professional Services. (The name of your servicing center appears on your bill.)
Go Paperless Today
- Reminds you via email when a payment is due.
- Provides a direct link to sign in to your account, making it easy to pay online.
- Sign in above.
- Go to Account Profile and select "Paperless Enrollment."